Book Ideas
Has anyone read any good books lately? I read on the bus and on my lunch hour almost every work day. I just finished Harry Potter book #5, and I don't feel like starting #6 any time soon. I am also tired of the trashy romance novels, which I read frequently last month. Does anyone have any good book or author suggestions?

4 Comments:
considering that i haven't read a book in a year, i have no good ideas for you. i read the million little pieces book and the book after that of james frey. then, i found out it was all a bunch of crap. good books though...
Swoosh: the story of nike and the men who played there.
sex, drugs, and cocoa puffs~chuck klosterman
the unbearable lightness of being~milan kundera
i hear mitch albom's newest is good
a man without a country~kurt vonnegut
I find Janet Evanovich's series really funny. They are a mystery/comedy about a really bad bounty hunter.
Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home