Sailing Grace

Dedicated to the coolest wheely woman I know.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bears, oh my!


Tim and I spent the weekend in Redmond at a conference. Even though Redmond is a 15 minute drive from our house, it was fun to stay overnight in the Town Center and pretend like we were tourists! On Saturday, our conference ended around 4:15p.m., and the project assignment was "date night". We spent the first two hours of our "date night" at REI getting supplies for our summer vacation to Montana. The best purchase we made, in my book, was bear spray! A $30 investement that we will hopefully NOT need to use totally puts my nerves to ease. Those grizzles better not mess with us!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that bear spray has never been succesfully used? Gotcha. You were worried weren't you.

Amanda

5:49 PM  
Blogger kari said...

You had me for a split second! Although a lady at my work had a friend that used it successfully,so I know it works!

3:45 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

bears? no thanks!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home