Bridge Collapse

When tradgey strikes close to home, all thoughts that run through my head are "are my loved ones okay, are my loved ones okay". And it isn't until you hear their voice on the other end of the phone (or have a email note from them) that you can finally relax and thank God that they are okay. I'm a little late in blogging about this event that happened two weeks ago in Minneapolis. I am thankful that my family and friends are safe and unharmed. This weekend I was at a birthday, and one of the guests had a friend whose car fell into the water during this collapse. She was alert enough to immediatly open her window and swim to safety. My thoughts are with the families who have lost loved ones in this surprising, tragic accident.

1 Comments:
The whole thing is so sad :( I am so glad your family is all safe.
Brenna
Post a Comment
<< Home