Sailing Grace

Dedicated to the coolest wheely woman I know.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Charlotte

Currently I have an unwelcomed guest in my front entry way. For the past week, a spider has made it's home in the upper left corner of the ceiling. It is too high for me to reach, so I haven't done anything about it. (And Tim's out of town, but I'm hoping he'll kill it when he gets back!) The spiders out in WA are scarier than any of the spiders I ever saw in MN (well, minus the tarantulas we saw at the zoo...). I would love it if the spider in my front entry way wasn't there, but since I can't do much about it right now, I have decided to name it. I call the spider Charlotte. That way it doesn't scare me and I can walk by without getting the heebee jeebies. And in the end....Charlotte does die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home