Sailing Grace

Dedicated to the coolest wheely woman I know.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Name Game - Girl Addition!

Now that we are close to having a new little person in our midst, it's probably a good time to start choosing a name! This is more challenging than I thought it would be! My two favorite boy names, Jeramy and Jacob, are both crossed off the list because those names are already taken in Tim's immediate family. I think we're pretty close on having our boy name picked out, however, a girl's name is a different story! We started talking girl names over the weekend, and the three names I suggested got either a negative or mediocre reaction. Tim didn't have any suggestions. So where do we go from here? Do any of you have girl name suggestions?

P.S. At one point in time I really liked the name Bella (short for Isabella), however, when my cousin told me that her husband thought Bella sounded like a cow's name, I crossed it off my list!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to think about that one. I liked Michaela. I don't want to give my girl name up just incase the next is a girl, but I have a feeling I'm destined for boys. Haha.

Emily

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Annabelle, Hannah, Anna, and madison

-Amanda-

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kari Bo Ho...

How about Ryanne, Mackenzie, Kessie, Cassie, and there is always Lori :) or Lucy :)

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home