Sailing Grace

Dedicated to the coolest wheely woman I know.

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One fish, Two fish


I never thought I would own a vest like this! Fly fishing has become a favorite outdoor activity. Who would have guessed? We caught 11 fish over the weekend! Although none were big enough to keep, it was a thrill just to have a fish on the line!

3 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Do you seriously own that vest? You're crazy girl!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the color orange required when fishing?

9:41 AM  
Blogger kari said...

Orange, green and brown seem to be the signature colors! I wish I had a better picture of Tim's shirt-it's funny. It has three stick figure guys all standing around a campfire roasting hotdogs on roasting sticks. One guy's hotdog has fallen to the ground and the caption is "It's all fun and games until someone loses a wiener."

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home