Strange Dreams
As many can attest to, I usually have strange dreams. After moving out west I haven't had as many. However, this week the strange dreams are back and they have all had to do with someone I work with. In the first dream I was babysitting for a coworker's 3 kids. The oldest daughter ended up almost bleeding to death after running down the driveway, which was surrounded by trees with sharp branches. In the second dream, I was cat-sitting for a coworker who was on vacation. I had my dates screwed up and ended up going over to the house while my coworker was still home. I didn't want her to know I was there, so I tried to sneak out. Only problem was my car was parked in her driveway, so she would have had to have known I was there.
I wish I could have happy dreams. You know, ones that consist of tropical locations with my special someone. Maybe tonight....
I wish I could have happy dreams. You know, ones that consist of tropical locations with my special someone. Maybe tonight....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home